Месяц назад вышла новая версия WSJT-X 2.0.1
Изменений много... Главное убрали надоедливое сообщение при запуске программы!
WSJT-X 2.0.1 is a bug fix release including the following defect
repairs reported since the v2.0.0 GA release.
- Remove startup message about importance of upgrading to v2.0.
- Relax ADIF log file parsing to allow garbage between records and
records with no DX callsign
- Fix bug that prevented retention of power and comments in
Log QSO window
- Updates to User Guide
- MSK144 frequency defaults to 50.260 in IARU Regions 2 and 3
- Remove hexadecimal RGB values from color-configuration panel
- Fix a bounds error by not executing Fox-related code when not
in Fox mode
- Allow the logQSO dialog to modify "Exch Sent" or "Rcvd" when
operating in RTTY or NA VHF Contest mode, and to have any
changes flow through to N1MM Logger.
- Fix several problems in handling hashed callsigns
- More rigorous quality checking of WSPR decodes from the OSD algorithm
- Fix bug that prevented recevied signal reports from
compound callsigns to be logged
- Improved recognition of callsigns with /P or /R suffixes
- Do not waste time trying AP decoding of nonstandard callsigns
- Make OSD decoding work with WSPR "type 2" messages
- Retain in Tx6 message field any CQ messages like
"CQ xxxx K1ABC FN42", where xxxx is 1-4 letters or 1-3 digits
- Optional key bindings for F1 through F5, especially for contest use
- Include grid in Tx1 messages with hashed callsign, for example
"<DF2018ARDF> K1ABC FN42"
- Better formatting for the files ALL.TXT and ALL_WSPR.TXT
- Correct a flaw in validating contest exchange data when logging
- Option to always start new decode periods at top of Band
- New command "Erase WSPR hashtable" on the File menu
- Improved validation for ARRL RTTY RU and FD exchange fields
- UDP Reference applications join a multicast group on all available
multicast capable network interfaces
- Minor code changes to support Qt versions >=5.10
- Changes to support x64 Windows builds in preparation for Qt v5.12
- Add "ADIF Export ..." to Fox Log's contextual popup menu
- Use ARRL-required names for VHF+ bands in exported Cabrillo log
- New utility program rigctlcom-wsjtx (from Hamlib)
- Remove temporary FT8 working frequencies from default frequency list
- UDP protocol's Clear (3) message is made two-way, for better
communication with DX Lab Suite applications
- Reset QSO start time when aborting a QSO or clearing messages by ESC
- Correct a logging issue in Fox's ADIF log when Fox sends RR73 to more
than one Hound in the same Tx sequence.